Exterior Trim & Siding
At Garth Enterprises, our exterior trim and specialty siding services are perfect for residential new construction, custom home construction, or repair and replacement of existing specialty siding and trim. We have over 25 years of experience working with local homeowners and homebuilders to install quality exterior trim and siding that beautifully compliments the architecture and style of the home. Our comprehensive trim and siding services are completed using quality products from HardiePlank, Azek and Wolf.
HardiePlank siding, from James Hardie, is innovative, sleek, and strong. It is the most popular type of siding used on residential homes throughout the country thanks to its durability and versatility. HardiePlank siding is ideal for use in a variety of climates and conditions, including on beachfront homes. HardiePlank siding is also available in a wide range of colors to suit your preference and any HOA or municipal requirements. HardiePlank siding products are also available in a variety of textures including traditional smooth, select cedarmill, beaded cedarmill, and beaded smooth.
We use durable Azek and Wolf trim products to accent your window trim, corner boards, fascia, soffit, columns, and any other decorative flourishes you want to include. Azek and Wolf are made of strong and sturdy PVC, so it has virtually no maintenance requirements and you will never need to worry about wood rot, insect infestations, or issues with moisture. Azek products come along with a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty, and Wolf has a Lifetime limited warranty so you can feel good about using them to protect your home and family.
Did You Know? Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Residential Exterior Trim and Siding Contractor
- What other companies has your exterior trim and siding contractor worked with?
- What experience do the foreman have? Can they successfully adapt to challenging job conditions and problems that pop up along the way?
- Will they take the time to ensure there are no problems with decay before installing new siding or trim?
- Are they insured?
- What reputation does the exterior trim and siding contractor have in the community? Online?
- What warranties and guarantees are included with their siding and trim products?