Garth Enterprises has decades of experience constructing gorgeous decks that seamlessly blend with the stunning landscaping and beaches surrounding Delmarva-area homes. We are proud to be a premier deck installation contractor for Delaware homeowners, and we have a great deal of expertise in how to construct a deck that meets your current and future outdoor entertaining needs. We use quality TimberTech decking products, in addition to exotic woods, to give you flexible and durable decking options.
TimberTech is the premier name in decking products. All of their decking boards are capped on all four sides to stop moisture from getting in anywhere on the board. TimberTech decking boards are available in numerous colors including warm browns, reds, and grays. TimberTech is a fantastic choice over traditional pressure-treated wood, as it stands the test of time and does not require the same maintenance to stay beautiful.
Beyond our composite decking products, we also offer decks made from gorgeous exotic hardwoods. Our exotic hardwoods include:
- Ipe (Brazilian Walnut)
- Cumaru (Brazilian Teak)
- Tigerwood (Brazilian Koa)
- Massaranduba (Brazilian Redwood)
- Garapa (Brazilian Ash)
Kebony wood is a fantastic alternative to more expensive tropical hardwoods. This decking was developed in Norway and it is environmentally-friendly, sustainable, and virtually indistinguishable from hardwoods. It performs well in coastal areas and can stand up to a great deal of weather without warping or becoming damaged. Kebony wood has a vibrant, deep brown shade and can also fade to a gorgeous gray shade (like cedar) over time. This product has been selected by the town of Bethany Beach as the material of choice for their boardwalk because of the durability, the fact that it is environmentally friendly and that it is a readily renewable resource.
Did You Know? Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Decking Contractor
- What qualifications and experience do they have? Can they show you a portfolio of projects that they have completed?
- Can they show you testimonials or references from past decking customers they have worked with?
- Are they properly insured?
- How long have they been building decks?
- Are their labor or manufacturer warranties included?
- Will they take care of securing a permit on your behalf?
- Who will be supervising the work?
- How often do they use the material that you would like to use for your deck?